Are you a dedicated and caring educator
looking for a way to make a difference in your community?
If so, we invite you to join our elite team of teachers!
DLC is accepting resumes for teachers with experience in Chemistry/Science, Elementary Subjects, High School Homework Support, Mathematics and Spanish, but will also consider applicants with strengths in other areas.
Our teachers set their own schedules and conduct tutoring sessions on a weekly basis, maintain accurate records for each student and prepare quarterly progress reports. The office handles all billing and scheduling.
- possess a current California teaching credential
- exhibit a high level of proficiency in subject(s) being tutored
- submit to a criminal background check
- provide a negative TB test
- demonstrate excellent organizational skills
English/Spanish Bilingual is a HUGE plus!
Please email resume and cover letter or call our office for more information.
- This is a part-time paid position.
- Delta Learning Center is a non-profit organization.
- Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are okay.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.